The Arizer Solo is an extremely well selling portable aromatherapy heater and with good reason. It is valued for its great price point and reliable performance. Over the years Arizer has perfected this unit and its latest iteration has now become a classic.
The Solo uses a rechargeable Lithium Ion battery pack and employs a ceramic heating element with a stainless steel heating chamber. It is small enough to fit in the palm of your hand as it measures 4.5 “ in Height and 1.75” in Diameter. The Solo has a metal outer casing which works well at protecting the unit from everyday wear and tear.
Equipped with state of the art heat sensors it reliably hits the preset heating points within 2 minutes. Fully charged the Arizer Solo will give you up to 2 hours of use. You can also use this model while plugged in.
For your safety and convenience the Arizer Solo shuts off automatically after 12 minutes of idle time. To go back to your previous temperature setting, simply turn the unit back on and press the “Down Arrow” button for a couple of seconds.
Convenient Temperature Settings
- Level 1-50°C / 122°F (15 sec)
- Level 2-185°C / 365°F (1 min)
- Level 3-190°C / 374°F (1 min 10)
- Level 4-195°C / 383°F (1 min 30 sec)
- Level 5-200°C / 393°F (1 min 50 sec)
- Level 6-205°C / 401°F (2 min 10 sec)
- Level 7-210°C / 410°F (2 min 30 sec)
- 1 Arizer Solo Heating Unit
- 1 Charger
- 2 Glass Mouth Pieces (1 Straight and 1 Curved)
- 1 Glass Potpourri Dish
- 1 Metal Dabber
- 2 Stem Caps
- 1 Sample Pack of Herbs (Wild Flowers, Mint etc).